Terms of Service
I. General provisions
The present rules govern the conditions of booking and rental of accommodation at Willa Rajka in Zakopane. The contract between a customer and the owner is concluded at the time of making a booking on www.booking.com.
- In order to book a room, a customer makes an online booking by filling-in the booking form available at www.booking.com
- The terms and regulations of www.booking.com are in force between Willa Rajka and the customer concerning the booking he made.
- Tourist tax is in force in Zakopane in the amount of 2,00 PLN per person for each full day of the stay. It has to be paid separately upon check-in in advance for the whole stay.
III. Rental contract terms and conditions
- Collection of keys - you should arrive within the time agreed by phone or by e-mail with the person handling your booking.
- You may check-in from 15:00 on the day of your arrival and you have to check-out by 11:00 on the day of departure.
- If you are unable to reach us by the pre-arranged time, you shall immediately notify the person handling your booking by phone.
- The customer is obliged to immediately notify the person handling the booking about any events which may harm the premises and equipment of Willa Rajka.
- The customer may use the premises only for accommodation purposes and must not sublet it.
- The customer is liable for any damage caused by them to the premises and its equipment. The customer undertakes to immediately notify the person handling the booking or the person responsible for the keys about any damage and undertakes to cover it at the latest on the departure day.
- Guests of Villa Rajka are obligated to leave the room in the same condition they found it and return the keys upon departure.
- Parking is free and unattended. We do not bear responsibility for parked vehicles and belongings inside.
- In Willa Rajka the night quiet time begins at 22:00 and ends the following morning at 7:00.
- Owner of Willa Rajka does not bear responsibility for any personal belongings left in rooms.
- Forgotten items are stored in Willa Rajka for 1 month. They are sent back to the customer only at his request and cost.
IV. Customer's Obligations
- The number of persons sleeping in the room is limited to the number stated on the booking confirmation. The customer is obliged to notify us by phone or e-mail about any change to this number. If the number exceeds the number stated on the booking confirmation, the customer is obliged to pay (if this is possible for the particular room to accommodate another person) for the people who were not inscribed. Otherwise, the person handling the booking is allowed not to hand over the room keys.
- The Customer is obliged to obey the rules of good neighborhood and keep the room in the original condition.
- Visitors who are not checked-in may stay in the apartment between 7:00 and 22:00 upon prior notification to the person handling the booking.
- Willa Rajka may decline to host a customer, who during their previous stay, was in gross violation of the Rules of the Willa Rajka by damaging Willa Rajka or guest’s property or harming a guest, an employee or other persons staying in the Willa Rajka or otherwise disrupted peaceful stay of the guests or operations of the Willa Rajka .
- For fire prevention measures, smoking is prohibited in the entire premises of Willa Rajka.
- Due to the fire safety, in the rooms it is prohibited to use electrical devices which were not part of the room’s equipment nor to use open flame in the premises and on the terraces and balconies.
- For customer’s safety, smoke detectors and fire extinguishers have been installed in Willa Rajka, in the rooms and other premises of the building.
- In case of unjustified use of the above electrical devices or smoking in the building, the guest commits himself to cover all the costs of appropriate services intervention and potential damages.
Pets are not allowed.
VI. Force Majeure
In the event of the occurrence of unforeseeable circumstances of which consequences cannot be promptly eliminated using ordinary measures, the owner reserves the right to suggest replacement accommodation to the customer, similar to the apartment originally booked. In the event of the occurrence of force majeure events, the owner shall have the right to cancel the contract. This also applies to cases in which the personal safety of customers or their property cannot be guaranteed due to the reasons beyond owner’s control. Any amounts paid by the customer shall be promptly returned following the deduction of any amounts due for already provided services.
VII. Governing law
Any disputes arising between the owner and the customer shall be settled under the Polish law. Any disputes shall be settled by the court of law appropriate for the registered seat of the owner.